mortgage derry

Buildings and Contents Insurance

You need to consider protecting your home against flood, fire, theft and other perils. Our providers are able to offer you competitive quotes on your Home Insurance.

We can offer you the following products:

Buildings Insurance – Lenders will require you to have buildings insurance on the property you own or let. This covers you for rebuild costs after damage caused by floods, fire or other unforeseen events.

Contents Insurance – This will cover your contents in case of loss, theft or damage. In the event of a claim you will get the item(s) replaced or the money to replace them.

It is possible to have both buildings and contents covered under one policy with the same provider.

Landlord Building Insurance – Landlord building insurance is a form of cover for property owners who rent or lease property or parts thereof to other people or companies.

**Please note for these insurance products terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan